|Welcome to motogp_icons, a graphics community for any motorcycle racing series. Here you can post icons, headers, wallpapers, banners, anything as long as it is a graphic relating to the 125cc class, 250cc class, MotoGP class, World Superbikes, British Superbikes, Speedway, as long as it's motorcycles, it's welcome. All off-topic posts will be deleted. Please read the rules before posting, they are important. If rules are broken, this will result in a warning. If they're continued to be broken, you will be banned from the community. I'd like to keep this community nice and friendly.
Nina. 18. Female. Resides in England.
Motorsports fan for 15+ years.
Any problems, queries, suggestions, contact me at: email@example.com
Ruushki. 20. Female. Resides in Australia.
An avid Rossi and Hayden fan.
Want to affiliate? Click here
Layout overrides by minty_peach
Header by fozzpelicons
1. Stay on topic. Off-topic posts will be deleted.
2. No spoiling results. If icons show the result of the race, put them behind an LJ cut. Don't know what an LJ cut is? Click here to find out before posting.
3. Do not steal icons and do not repost icons that don't belong to you.
4. No community advertisements UNLESS they relate to motorcycle racing. Advertising communities that do not relate will get you banned.
5. No drama. Be respectful to other members. If offering criticism, make it constructive.
6. Do not hotlink other people's images.
7. If you're looking for a certain something, check the memories first!
8. Requests are allowed but be specific. And no constant requests one after the other.
when posting icons:
1. When posting 4 or more icons, put them behind an LJ cut. Linking to your icon journal is fine.
2. All graphics bigger than 100x100pixels need to be placed behind an LJ cut.
3. Please put the subject of the icons in the subject line. It makes it easier to add to the memories.
when taking icons:
1. Comment on the post.
2. Credit the icon maker. Don't know how to credit? Click here to find out how.